We can help you think about your business dynamics and discover why and how your clients are willing to adopt your products and services:
- New collaborative projects strategic planning to define your business model and activate the appropriate open innovation tools to foster your business opportunities;
- Collaborative business intelligence to build a team of collaborators and constantly reflect on your cllients needs vs the market trends;
- Ethnographic consumer research through immersive fieldwork sessions integrating your clients/users to identify their true needs and define new market opportunities.
We can help you build collective training programs and collaborative training processes based on peer to peer relationships:
- Intrapreneur program to develop your organisation's entrepreneurial culture based on your employees projects;
- Communities of practice between experts and multidisciplinary professionals to exchange on good (and bad) practices on different issues encoutered by your organisation;
- Mini Campus Couture programs to support your need for better skilled production employees (seamstresses and sample makers).
We can help you put the open innovation theories into practice and action through several leverages:
- Cocreative events (codesign cycles, design jam, hackathons, innovation contest) to get the best out of the collective intelligence;
- Tests with users in realistic conditions to better align your products and services in real time on your customers expectations using Living LAB methodologies;
- Open innovation residences to become rooted in long term and structuring processes and foster your collaborative relationships with your partners and your communities of customers.